Skip to Content

ARAS Community Care advocacy can assist you or your nominated representative if you use or are eligible for the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) or Home Care Package (HCP) services.

An advocate can help you:

  • Get started – establish your agreement and care plan
  • Negotiate fees that you may be asked to pay
  • Review your agreement and care plan
  • Raise issues of concern or present complaints

ARAS can support you to be in control of your care services, to speak up about care concerns, and to uphold your rights; to have a voice and a choice.

Click here to view the Charter of Care Recipients Rights - Home Care

We can talk to you about your rights and your options, and we can help you to contact and work with your care provider.

To read more about your consumer rights in community aged care, and how you can take steps to ensure that you are involved in the decisions that are made about your care and services, click here.

We can talk to you over the phone or we can arrange to meet you to provide information, support, or referral to other appropriate services.

Phone: 8283 5377