Aged Rights Advocacy Services (ARAS) is proud to present its 14th World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) Conference 'Elder Abuse: Building Trust' on Monday 17th June 2019 at the Stamford Grand Adelaide, Glenelg, South Australia.
ARAS has raised awareness about elder abuse through its annual state WEAAD Conference since 2006 and also hosted the 2013 National WEAAD Conference in Adelaide.
Approximately 200 people participate in the annual Conference which has consistently attracted high praise for its relevance and interesting subject matter and the calibre of its national and international speakers.
Who will attend:
The Conference will bring together:
- Aged care and community service providers
- Key stakeholders
- Community members
- Law enforcement workers
- Government - local, State/Territory and Commonwealth
- Tertiary students
- Education and training organisations
- Health and allied health professionals
Your organisation has an opportunity to support the WEAAD Conference by:
- Contributing funds to the Conference through a selection of sponsorship packages
- Being an Exhibitor at the Conference
- Negotiating a package to suit your organisation
The Conference will provide Sponsors with:
- Media exposure before, during and after the Conference, within South Australia and nationally
- Valuable networking opportunities with a range of service providers, aged care professionals and experts, key stakeholders, government and policy makers from South Australia and interstate, and the opportunity to create a prominent profile with these agencies
- The opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge of elder abuse issues and elder abuse prevention when attending the Conference
- A free registration for the Conference
- Sponsors will have their promotional material displayed throughout the Conference and on all WEAAD Conference promotions before and after the Conference
- Sponsors’ logos will be included in the Conference Program, on screen at the Conference and displayed on the delegates’ tables
- The opportunity to demonstrate their involvement, ongoing commitment and support to addressing elder abuse
- Opportunities to develop contact lists by subscriptions to their publications, running competitions to obtain contact details on entry forms, or holding a business card draw for a prize to be donated by the Sponsor
- Conference bag inserts of Sponsors’ promotional items.
Sign up today!
Click here to download the Sponsorship Prospectus
Click here to register as a Sponsor
Click here to register for the Conference
Click here to download Save the Date Flyer