Skip to Content
1800 372 310
Elder Abuse Phoneline

You can use an ARAS Community Care Advocate to help you:

  • Find out about your aged care rights and entitlements
  • Arrange for help at home
  • Establish your service agreement
  • Review or update your care plan
  • Negotiate fees
  • Communicate with staff or management